Tired of having to replace kids frames because they break too easily? Designed specifically for Girls ages 5 to 8, the Z8-Y60 features our lightest and thinnest frames yet for all-day style at school and durability at play.
- The Z8 are designed to be worn by active youth as their daily ophthalmic frame.
- Hypoallergenic , dual-layer, injected bonded construction throughout
- Virtually Indestructible and flexible Nylo-Flex™ material stands up to the everyday play of children
- Cantilever hinge design for reinforced strength and no-maintenance
$180 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
Prescription lenses can be ordered with this product. We offer the following options for online purchases:
- Prescription polycarbonate lenses
- Prescription transition lenses
- High-index prescription transition lenses
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length