OCUNOX Eye Ointment is a preservative-free ointment that gently moisturizes your eyes, stabilizes the tear film and prevents tears from evaporating while you sleep.
Your doctor or optometrist may recommend using an eye ointment such as OCUNOX to alleviate symptoms of dry eye, after eye surgery, or after an eye injury.
- Contains vitamin A which is a natural component of the tear film
- Improves the tear film and protects the surface of the eye
- Helps the eyelids slide easily over the surface of the cornea and conjunctiva, keeping the eyelids smooth and preventing crusting around the eye
- Contains 250 I.U./g retinol palmitate (vitamin A), paraffin, liquid paraffin, wool fat and white petrolatum
- Phosphate-free, avoiding complications like deposits on the cornea
Can I use this product with contact lenses?
OCUNOX must not be used while wearing contact lenses.
5 g tube.
OCUNOX is usually applied once per day before bedtime. If you feel the need to use OCUNOX more often, please consult with your doctor.