NANO Glitch 3.0 is the next generation of indestructible kid's eyeglass frames by NanoVista, designed and engineered to last day after day from the classroom to the playground.
Made from patented SILIFLEX™ material, these children's eyewear frames are lightweight, comfortable and ultra resistant to breakage.
With the included strap and mini-strap, kids can adapt their glasses for any activity on-the-go and find their perfect fit quickly and easily.
Offered in a variety of cheerful colours to suit your child's individual style and personality.
The NANO Glitch 3.0 is available in three sizes:
- 48 (8-12 years)
- 50 (12-14 years)
- 52 (14-16 years)
- Manually adjustable temple tips are covered in soft rubber to ensure maximum comfort
- Improved hinge design is made to last and avoid breakages
- Hypoallergenic and BPA Free frame material for easy all-day wear
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
|Lens Width (mm)||Bridge (mm)||Temple Length (mm)|