I-DROP PUR Gel
I-DROP PUR GEL is a viscoadaptive, preservative-free eye drop for superior relief of moderate to severe dry eye.
With 0.30% viscoadaptive hyaluronan, this premium artificial tear provides superior coverage of the eye and significantly longer lasting comfort.
- 0.30% Viscoadaptive hyaluronan
- Immediate and lasting relief of dry eye symptoms
- Superior moisturization and lubrication
- Non-blurring upon application
- Blink-activated re-coating of the eye
- Continually refreshes and stabilizes the tear film providing superior comfort with fewer applications
- Innovative bottle with one-way valve delivers one dosed drop at a time (no wasted product); the anti-bacterial tip ensures sterile delivery of each drop
- 10mL bottle
How to Use:
- Ensure hands are clean prior to use
- Open safety seal
- Turn bottle upside-down
- Position central blue dot of bottle above desired application area
- Carefully pull-down lower eye lid
- Gently squeeze bottle until a single drop forms and falls (this may take a few seconds)
- Repeat on second eye
- Flick off any residual liquid
- Close cap tightly
Please note: After use, there may be a residual amount of liquid remaining on the blue tip. This confirms that the bottle is working as it was designed, and not drawing this liquid back into the bottle.
This step is critical in keeping the remaining solution sterile and safe. Even a minuscule amount of fluid, exposed to a non-sterile external environment, may become contaminated. If any residual solution remains on the bottle after use, simply flick it off with a brisk motion and close the cap properly.
I-DROP PUR GEL can be used for up to 12 months after the bottle has been opened.
J'ai acheté exactement le même produit aujourd'hui chez mon optométriste, au coût de $20 plus taxe. Chercher l'erreur.
This really works for my dry eyes, and I don't need to use it more than once a day. My only complaint is that it takes so long for the drops to come out the first couple of times. Also when I get close to the end there's so much air that the liquid won't come out at all and I end up having to discard the bottle even though I can hear the liquid when I shake it. At $30 a bottle, that's very discouraging. I hope this problem is corrected soon.