CandorVision HYLO® Gel was developed for severe and persistent dry eye, and those requiring more intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface.
The absence of preservatives and phosphates makes HYLO® Gel particularly well suited for dry-eye patients, contact lens wearers for re-wetting, but also for patients post ocular surgery (lasik, cataract, keratoplasty), and long-term users.
- Strong and long lasting dry eye relief
- Intensive lubrication of the surface of the eye
- Preservative free eye drops that are usually very well tolerated
- Phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea
How does HYLO® Gel work?
- Contains 2mg/mL Sodium Hyaluronate, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body
- HYLO® Gel provides intensive lubrication of the eye surface that is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision
- Provides long-lasting moisture to the surface of the eye to effectively support the body's natural healing process
Is HYLO® Gel suitable for contact lens wearers?
You may use HYLO® Gel while you are wearing hard or soft contact lenses. However, in these cases, there may be some smearing on the contact lenses that will disappear after blinking a few times. HYLO® Gel is compatible with hard and soft contact lenses.
Amazing product, saved my chronic dry eyes along with the I-lid n lash plus. Great pricing and fast delivery, thank you!
Hylo Gel is the only product that provides comforts to my very dry eyes. I usually put drops in both my eyes about 4 to 5 times a day (more in the winter). Sport Spec price is excellent and service provided is great.
delivered on time and pricing was good
Great experience; quick delivery
Works wonders for dry eye disease