When you experience symptoms of dry eye, or after eye surgery or an eye injury your doctor may recommend using eye drops (artificial tears).
HYLO Gel was developed for patients with more severe and persistent dry eye, requiring more intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface.
- Strong and long lasting dry eye relief
- Intensive lubrication of the surface of the eye
- Preservative free eye relief that is usually very well tolerated
- Phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea
How does Hylo Gel Work
- Contains 2mg/mL Sodium Hyaluronate, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body
- HYLO Gel provides long lasting lubrication on the eye surface that is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision