When you experience symptoms of dry eye, or after eye surgery or an eye injury your doctor may recommend using eye drops (artificial tears).
HYLO Gel was developed for patients with more severe and persistent dry eye, requiring more intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface.
The absence of preservatives and phosphates makes HYLO particularly well suited for dry-eye patients, contact lens wearers for re-wetting, but also for patients post ocular surgery (lasik, cataract, keratoplasty), and long-term users. We continue to have excellent feedback from across Canada using the HYLO GEL post-PRK and in cases of severe dry eye.
- Strong and long lasting dry eye relief
- Intensive lubrication of the surface of the eye
- Preservative free eye relief that is usually very well tolerated
- Phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea
How does Hylo Gel Work
- Contains 2mg/mL Sodium Hyaluronate, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body
- HYLO Gel provides long lasting lubrication on the eye surface that is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision
I had run out Hylo gel and found this site. My order was shipped and arrived quickly. Very pleased with the purchase. These drops help my eye tremendously. They are very lubricating and help with dryness