Ziena® Seacrest dry eye glasses feature a patented latex-free, soft silicone eyecup that helps maintain eye moisture while protecting against airborne irritants like wind, dust and pollen.
Micro-magnets hold the silicone moisture chamber in place, allowing for easy removal and replacement when cleaning the lenses and eyecups.
Recommended for those who suffer from chronic dry eyes, allergies or other eye sensitivities, and who want the best in eye protection.
- Patented silicone moisture chamber reduces tear evaporation to help maintain eye moisture and increase overall comfort while blocking out wind, allergens and other airborne irritants
- 100% UVA + UVB Sun Protection
- Wire Core Temple Arms allow for quick and easy fit adjustments
- Stylish unisex frame is designed for daily wear
- Asian Fit is designed for those with high cheekbones, wider faces and lower nose bridges
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
The Ziena® Seacrest (Asian Fit) is designed for medium to large faces and especially for those with high cheekbones, wider faces and lower nose bridges. If your glasses tend to slip forward or pinch your temples, the Seacrest was designed for you.
To find the right size and fit, it is important to consider the curvature of your eyebrow bone and cheek bone. Along with face shape and size, these are the main factors that affect how the eyecup will work to offer a complete seal around your eyes. Traditional sizing or fitting of a fashion frame does not necessarily pertain in the case of Ziena dry eye eyewear.