Tired of having to replace kids frames because they break too easily? Designed specifically for tween and teen boys the Z8-Y40 frames are virtually indestructible, providing comfort at school and durability at play for active boys.
- The Z8 are designed to be worn by active youth as their daily ophthalmic frame.
- Made with Nylo-Flex™ material for the ultimate in flexibility and ruggedness.
- ShockBlok™ LV1 Impact Dampening technology absorbs and transfers shock from the lens to the flexible frame.
- Comfort Fit Nose Pad is made from anti-slip TPR material is injection bonded for maximum durability.
- 3D Contour Grip™ allows for custom fit and all day comfort and is hypoallergenic.
$180 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
Prescription lenses can be ordered with this product. We offer the following options for online purchases:
- Prescription polycarbonate lenses
- Prescription transition lenses
- High-index prescription transition lenses
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length