Rule the game with certified protection. The Slam XL meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports. The Slam XL passes ASTM F3077 Standards for Women’s Youth Lacrosse at 45mph.
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Unisex Shape.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Meets ASTM F3077 for impact resistance for Women’s Youth Lacrosse at 45mph and lower.
- Patented (#7,137,700) eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- New dramatic two tone over molded color treatments.
- Sculpted temple design with coordinating inside padding.
- Front venting padding system.
- Back cushion provides additional cushioning along the top and bottom of the frame.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
- (L/XL) = Large/X Large Fitting
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)