Be utterly intimidating and awesomely protected. The prescription sports Slam Goggle XL uses a Clear Polycarbonate with Silver Flash Mirror lens, which delivers excellent visibility indoors and out. Premium optical quality polycarbonate lenses, which are considerably more shatter-resistant than standard plastic lenses, are the Slam Goggle XL's most enviable feature. The Slam Goggle XL meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports such as basketball, tennis, soccer, squash, lacrosse, and more.
- Unisex Shape.
- Sizing allows for teen and adult fitting.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Uses a Clear Polycarbonate with Silver Flash Mirror lens, which delivers excellent visibility indoors and out. Premium optical quality polycarbonate lenses, which are considerably more shatter-resistant than standard plastic lenses.
- Rx'able – Patented (#7,137,700) easy eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- Front padding incorporates venting for increased airflow.
- Back cushion provides additional cushioning along the top and bottom of the frame.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Should fit under most helmets — it is recommended to bring helmet when trying on goggles.
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- (L/XL) = Large/X Large Fitting
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.