Be totally in the zone with certified protection. With an adult unisex shape, the MAXX 31 Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports such as basketball, tennis, soccer, squash and more.
- Prescription available through your optical retailer
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth and adult fitting.
- Bridge has soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & double slide adjustable strap.
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
Prescription lenses can be ordered with this product. We offer the following options for online purchases:
- Prescription polycarbonate lenses
- Prescription transition lenses
- High-index prescription transition lenses
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- (M) = Medium Fitting
- (L/XL) = Large/X Large Fitting