I-DROP MGD is a preservative-free, artificial tear that helps relieve the symptoms of chronic evaporative dry eye for patients with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD).
This unique formulation by I-MED Pharma contains superior protectants that stabilize and enhance the lipid layer, while reducing evaporation of the tear film. It is the most advanced eye drop for hydrating and lubricating the cornea.
Blink activation re-coats the surface of the eye with every blink, resulting in a long-lasting artificial tear and lower therapy costs with fewer daily applications.
- 0.20% viscoadaptive hyaluronan and lipid layer enhancer, offering unparalleled ocular hydration and comfort
- Reduces tear film evaporation
- Stabilizes and enhances the lipid layer
- Blink-activated re-coating results in long-lasting wear
- Multi-dose bottle with a sophisticated one-way valve and air-return system ensures delivery of one sterile-dosed drop at a time
How to Use:
- Ensure hands are clean prior to use
- Open safety seal
- Turn bottle upside-down
- Position central blue dot of bottle above desired application area
- Carefully pull down lower eye lid
- Gently squeeze bottle until a single drop forms and falls (this may take a few seconds)
- Repeat on second eye
- Flick off any residual liquid
- Close cap tightly
Please note: After use, there may be a residual amount of liquid remaining on the blue tip. This confirms that the bottle is working as it was designed, and not drawing this liquid back into the bottle.
This step is critical in keeping the remaining solution sterile and safe. Even a minuscule amount of fluid, exposed to a non-sterile external environment, may become contaminated. If any residual solution remains on the bottle after use, simply flick it off with a brisk motion and close the cap properly.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. As with all health concerns, you should consult your doctor when your symptoms persist.