The Panhead safety frame with AirShield® Technology creates a complete seal around your eyes to protect your eyes from the elements including wind, dust and other airborne irritants.
The protective eyecups are made of closed-cell foam that is unaffected by weather and resistant to perspiration and grime, allowing for longer lasting durability and comfort.
Patented filtering vents manage air circulation, reduce fogging, and keep your vision free from any distortion that may be caused by lens fogging.
The Panhead is ANSI Z87.1 safety compliant.
- AirShield® foam eyecup provides total protection from the elements including wind, dust, and other airborne irritants
- 100% UVA + UVB Sun Protection
- 360° Bendable Temple Arms make it easy to get a snug and secure fit
- Filtered vents minimize fogging, resulting in clearer vision
- Durable, weather resistant foam eyecups for long lasting comfortable all-day wear
The 7eye Panhead is designed to fit large to extra-large faces.
To find the right size and fit, it is important to consider the curvature of your eyebrow bone and cheek bone. Along with face shape and size, these are the main factors that affect how the eyecup will work to offer a complete seal around your eyes. Traditional sizing or fitting of a fashion frame does not necessarily pertain in the case of 7eye Airshield eyewear.