The Climber by Jump Eyewear is a stylish and practical eyewear frame for your kids.
Durable and lightweight, these eyeglass frames are tough enough to withstand the rigours of everyday wear while looking fun and fashionable!
Clik-Fit adjustable temples with reinforced metal inserts and a 90° tip adjust easily around the ear, giving your child a more comfortable and personalized fit that will evolve as they do.
Available in a variety of colours, your child will love wearing their glasses while at home, school or on the playground.
- Lightweight, flexible and durable frame material for easy all-day wear
- Temple arms feature 180° spring hinges that are made to last, meaning fewer accidental breakages
- The temple arm tips bend at 90° to prevent slipping off the nose, and have a 2-part screw for added durability
Option 1: The Climber may be ordered as non-prescription screen reading glasses for $179.00 + tax.
Screen reading glasses offer blue light protection, blocking over 50% of blue light rays (under wavelength 420 nm) and 99.9% of UVA/B/C rays to protect your child’s eyes.
The blue light blocking lenses help reduce eye strain, headaches and tired eyes when looking at digital screens such as smartphones, computers and tablets for extended periods of time.
Option 2: We also provide the option to purchase The Climber as an eyeglass frame with prescription lenses. The following prescription lenses are available for online purchase:
- Prescription polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating
- Prescription transition lenses with anti-reflective coating
|Lens Width (mm)||Bridge (mm)||Temple Arm Length (mm)|
|45||18||Adjustable from 125mm to 130mm|