Prescription lenses available. Please contact us at 416-221-5777 for pricing.
Portal by Zeal Optics is a new rimless frame design with unsurpassed peripheral vision and simple and secure lens swaps. Portal is equipped with a revolutionary patent-pending Rail Lock System (RLS) that allows you to guide, slide, and lock your goggle lens in place anywhere on the mountain.
With RLS, align your lens with the frame’s dual rails for the most advanced lens swap yet. The lens seamlessly slides into the channel and locks into place with our magnet system for a safe and secure closure that also keeps out snow and ice while you're skiing or snowboarding.
- 100% UV Protection
- Everclear Anti-Fog – all Zeal lenses have anti-fog treatment directly infused into the lens material, ensuring your vision is never compromised
- Permashield Hardcoat protects lenses from scratches and scuffs
- Dual Lens Construction provides a temperature barrier between the inner and outer lens to prevent condensation
- Polarized lenses available to help keep your eyes comfortable by reducing glare reflected off objects around you
- Dual strap adjustment and triple-layer face foam for optimal comfort and fit
- No Slip Grip strap ensures your goggles stay firmly in place
- Helmet Compatible – Portal is designed for compatibility with a wide range of helmets, including those built for mountain biking and motocross
- Impact Resistant Frame
Polarized Automatic Plus RB Lens: Rose-based (RB) Polarized + Photochromic lens technology adjusts its tint from light rose to deep rose with changing light conditions, ensuring you never need to change lenses again.
The Rose-based lens provides added contrast in low-light conditions, and automatically adjusts from a low-light rose with 38% Visible Light Transmission (VLT), to a high visibility, deep rose with 20% VLT for sunny conditions. Includes complete protection from harmful UV rays, Everclear Anti-Fog and Permashield Hardcoat for an unsurpassed optical experience.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. As with all health concerns, you should consult your doctor when your symptoms persist.