Oblio is a Qi-certified 10W wireless charging station with an elegant vase design that charges and cleans your smartphone discreetly thanks to its built-in UV LED technology.
Charge your compatible smartphone* such as the iPhone 8 or higher in approximately 3 hours for a full charge. A convenient LED indicator confirms the correct positioning and charging status of the device.
Powered via USB-C (cable included) and wall adapter (please note the adapter is not included – use a Quick Charge 3.0 certified charger or a DC 9V/2A power supply adapter)
- 10W wireless charging station with built-in UV sanitizer
- Qi-certified (wireless power transfer using inductive charging)
- Fast charging: approximately 3 hours required for a full smartphone charge
- Advanced anti-bacterial UV-C** light with ionizer technology
- Kills 99.9% of germs*** on your smartphone screen in 20 minutes
- Automatic ON/OFF sanitizing cycle
- LED light for correct placement and charging status
- Compatible with Qi-enabled smartphones with size up to 8.3cm wide and 1.05cm thick including case (non-metal cases up to 3mm in thickness)
- Foreign object detection
- Rechargeable on USB-C port (cable included)
- Power supply on a Quick Charge 3.0 certified power adapter or a USB DC 9V/2A power adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: Ø 2.7 x 5.3" x 6.8"
*Compatible with smartphones with Qi charging technology with dimensions up to 8.3cm wide and 1.05cm thick including case (only non-metal cases up to 3mm in thickness are supported).
**Precaution must be taken to avoid looking directly at UV light while the sanitizing operation is in process. Oblio’s construction is made to protect your eyes, do not manipulate while in function.
***Per the manufacturer, Oblio is laboratory tested to kill up to 99.9% of proliferating bacterias most commonly identified on smartphones’ displays. Oblio UV Sanitizer's purpose is to destroy bacteria from the surface of your smartphone's screen and not to remove finger prints or any other marks.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. As with all health concerns, you should consult your doctor when your symptoms persist.