Maintain peak vision performance with Maxx Air protective sports eyewear by Rec Specs.
High impact injected polymer frame material provides flexibility and strength, meeting or exceeding ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
Engineered safety features include nose padding, side padding and head-hugging design with temple strap to ensure a secure fit.
The 9-point ventilation system lets air continuously flow across the lenses, nose pad and end pieces to reduce heat buildup and clear away fog during high-pressure games and changing temperatures.
With the Maxx Air, both youth and adult athletes can gain the competitive advantage in protection, performance and vision.
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth and adult fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
- (M) = Medium Fitting
- (L/XL) = Large/X Large Fitting
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)