Prescription lenses available. Please contact us at 416-221-5777 for pricing.
Beacon is the first ski goggle to feature Zeal Optics' innovative Observation Deck Technology – created with a tilted cylindrical lens that lets you see every inch of the line below you while eliminating glare.
The rimless frame design provides unsurpassed peripheral vision, while Everclear Anti-Fog treatment directly infused into the lens material ensures your vision is never compromised.
- 100% UV Protection
- Everclear Anti-Fog – all Zeal lenses have anti-fog treatment directly infused into the lens material
- Permashield Hardcoat protects lenses from scratches and scuffs
- Polarized Lenses available to help keep your eyes comfortable by reducing glare reflected off objects around you
- Dual strap adjustment for optimal comfort and fit
- No Slip Grip strap ensures your goggles stay firmly in place
- Helmet Compatible – designed for compatibility with a wide range of helmets, including those built for mountain biking and motocross
- Over The Glass Ready – Beacon ski goggles fit comfortably over prescription glasses
Optimum Alchemy Mirror Lens: built with complete protection from harmful UV rays, Everclear Anti-Fog, Permashield Hardcoat and optimal colour filtration for perfect clarity, heightened colour and enhanced definition. 30% Visible Light Transmission (VLT). Designed for flat light to partly sunny/partly cloudy days.
Polarized Automatic Plus GB Lens: Grey-based (GB) Polarized + Photochromic lens technology adjusts its tint from light grey to deep rose with changing light conditions for superior all-day performance, ensuring you never need to change lenses again. Includes complete protection from harmful UV rays, Everclear Anti-Fog, Permashield Hardcoat and optimal colour filtration for an unsurpassed optical experience. 18%-38% Visible Light Transmission (VLT).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. As with all health concerns, you should consult your doctor when your symptoms persist.