Designed for active kids, the Z8-Y10 youth ophthalmic frame uses specially designed Nylo-Flex™ material for ultimate ruggedness and flexibility. Tough enough to be bent, twisted, stomped and dropped, these frames are made to stand the test of time--and kids!
- Made with Nylo-Flex™ material for the ultimate in flexibility and ruggedness.
- ShockBlok™ LV1 Impact Dampening technology absorbs and transfers shock from the lens to the flexible frame.
- Comfort Fit Nose Pad made from anti-slip TPR material is injection bonded for maximum durability.
- 3D Contour Grip™ allows for custom fit and all day comfort and is hypoallergenic.
- Z8 collection is NOT certified to be used as Sport Protective eyewear.
$180 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)