Perform like a champion with certified protection. The Morpheus II protective Rx sports glasses meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports, such as basketball, tennis, soccer, squash, and others.
- 6 base lens curvature
- Prescription available through your optical retailer.
- Unisex Shape.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073) eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- New dramatic two tone color treatments.
- Sculpted temple design with color coordinated inside padding.
- Temples and bridge have soft, color coordinated padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
Prescription lenses can be ordered with this product. We offer the following options for online purchases:
- Prescription polycarbonate lenses
- Prescription transition lenses
- High-index prescription transition lenses
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
- (M) = Medium Fitting
- (L/XL) = Large/X Large Fitting